A blog is a web page that is frequently updated, usually with personal insight and links to other sites. Each entry is typically short and to the point, and sometimes extended with a longer entry.
How do you get to know your Blog audience?
Over the next little while I will be reviewing my Blog to see if I have demonstrated a solid consistent performance.
My check-list includes:
- A brief Bio
- A link to my blog is posted on the class forum
- Links to my classmates blogs
- Link to the SIE Facebook page
- That I included two or more reflecting course content
I will also reflect on the following questions:
- What did I learn about creating blogs?
- Which classmates’ Blogs did I like and why?
- What are the strength and weaknesses of my Blog?
I am going to strive for a superior, consistent performance.
I do have to say that I surprised myself, this is my very first Blog ever and I am actually having fun with it.
I don’t think I will run out of things to say…Having fun!!!!